PM Modi✌ being sued for fraud❓

  |   PM Modi News / India News

RJD has decided to register cases against PM Modi✌ under breaching of trust and forgery😳, for allegedly committing fraud in Bihar by not giving them the ₹1.25 lakh cr💰 special package which he promised during the 2015 assembly polls📥 and also for reducing centre's share in Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna (PMGSY). RJD national vice president Raghuvansh Prasad Singh said that during the Bihar assembly elections📥, the BJP🔸 had plastered walls and newspapers📰 with the slogan “There's no obstacle in the development of Bihar now, Modiji✌ has given more than the promised." But now Modi✌ has reduced📉 the central share to 60% and says that remaining 40% will have to be shared by the state government.🏤 Raghuvansh said he was consulting top lawyers to build a strong case against Modi✌.

📲 Get India News on Whatsapp 💬

📲 Get PM Modi News on Whatsapp 💬