how to decrease sleeping hours?
Be very careful about sleeping less. Many studies have proven that sleep is critical for mental and physical well-being. You should ask yourself how you can be more productive during your waking hours. Some ideas for you:
- Figure out what time of day you're at your focused best and take advantage of that time
- Understand what activities waste your time and limit them
- Learn how to say 'no' politely to things that waste your time
- First thing in the morning, set realistic goals for the day ahead
- Reward yourself on the days you achieve those goals
- Eat well and drink water, thirst and hunger hamper your productivity
Good luck, sleep well and prosper!