📱Note 7⃣ Users to Get Software📉 Downgrade

  |   Tech News / India News

By Fråst🐺

On Friday, Samsung revealed that 85% of the recalled 📱Galaxy Note 7⃣ devices in the 🇺🇸US have either been returned↩ or exchanged🔀 for another Samsung 📱phone. Samsung is now planning new ways to discourage 👎 the remaining 15% from using the devices. Samsung plans for a software update in the next 60 days that will limit the 🔋battery charge of the devices to below 60% full capacity & also warn 👥users every time the 📱phone is connected for charging. Users will also get a warning every time they reboot or switch on the device. Meanwhile, Samsung will have to figure out how🤔 to renew its reputation before their next flagship smart📱phone gets introduced.📉

📲 Get Tech and Gadget News on Whatsapp 💬