- K Rabada- In the absence of a senior pro, Rabada led the bowling attack admirably. He swung the ball both ways and was lethal with his reverse swing. Eight wickets in the game and deservingly named Man of the Match.
- Quinton de Kock: The South African keeper proved his worth as a batsman managing to get a half-century in both innings as well as standing behind the stumps throughout both fielding efforts.
- JP Duminy- JP managed to prove his class once again with a classy 141 off 225 balls as well as bowling 17 overs and picking up a wicket in the second innings.
- David Warner- In spite of his fellow batsmen looking out of sorts, the opener blazed his way to 97 off 100 balls in the first innings but lacked support from the other end.
- Vernon Philander- The all-rounder managed to combine his batting with his bowling by grabbing 5 wickets as well as managing a solid 73 in the second innings.
📲 Get Cricket on Whatsapp 💬