❓Ask Duta: FAQ about new currency scheme❗

  |   India News

Q) What if you don't have any bank account?

Ans: You can always open one by approaching a bank branch with necessary documents!

Q) What if, if you have only Jan Dhan Yojna (JDY) account?

Yes, a JDY account holder can avail the exchange facility subject to the caps and other limits of the account

Q) Should you go to your bank branch where you have an account only?

No need❗ For exchange up to ₹ 4000 in cash you may go to any bank branch with valid ID proof. For exchange over ₹ 4000, which will be accorded through credit to Bank account only, you can provide account details required for electronic transfer to your account. So go to any bank branch with requisite ID proof and account details!.

Note that, instead of going in person, you can also authorize in writing another person to exchange or deposit the amounts