+263...4⃣ how to manage time effectively
Time management is a powerful skill that is easy to learn and important to have. Here are my tips for great time management:
- Complete most important tasks first.
- Learn to say “no”.
- Sleep at least 7-8 hours.
- Focus fully on the task at hand
- Get an early start.
- Don’t allow unimportant details to drag you down.
- Turn key tasks into habits.
- Be conscientious of amount of TV/Internet/gaming/social media/phone time.
- Delineate a time limit in which to complete task.
- Leave a buffer-time between tasks. Take a clean break.
- Don’t think of your entire to-do list. It will only freak you out.
- Exercise and eat healthily.
- Do less - i.e. only the stuff that really matters.
- Utilize weekends to plan for the week. They can ensure the next working day is not a disaster.
- Create organizing systems, for example, create a list and order by priority, file away important documents.
- Do something during waiting time.
- No distractions, no excuses.
- Commit to your plan to do something.
- Batch related tasks together.
Time is precious, use it wisely,
📜Duta Didi's views are solely her own. Disclaimer: https://goo.gl/azEspC