Technician Gets Electrocuted🔌 & Dies on Anushka's👩🏻 'Pari' Sets

  |   Bollywood / Anushka Sharma

A Bollywood technician📽 has died after allegedly coming in contact with live wire🔌 at the outdoor shooting of Anushka-starrer 'Pari'👩🏻 in South 24 Parganas district, Kolkata, police said today.

"We are looking into the matter. The body has been sent for post-mortem and we are waiting for the report. Primarily, it seems that the person died of electrocution," 🔈the police officer said.

Shah Alam (28), a resident of UP, had probably touched the live wire in a bamboo bush🎍at the location spot after the shooting was over, the officer👮🏽 said.

"The scene was shot around a bamboo bush where lights were fitted to illuminate the objects and the main characters," 🔈he added.

To read full article - http://v.duta.us/HcwRGQAA

📲 Get Anushka on Whatsapp 💬