🔥Fire guts Konongo-Odumase SHS dorm, displaces students📖

  |   Ghana News

Over 💯 students of the Konongo-Odumase Senior High School (SHS) have been displaced after a huge 🔥fire engulfed the school's boys' dormitory on Saturday night.

The incident, according to fire officers in area, started in a room in the boys' dormitory at about 7:45 pm and spread to other parts of the building.

Although no casualty has been recorded🙏, the belongings of the students at the boys' dormitory were reduced to ashes😞.

To read full article - http://v.duta.us/cr9tRgAA

📲 Get Ghana News on Whatsapp 💬