6⃣-year-old 👦boy dies in 🔥fire at Atwima Mponua😱

  |   Ghana News

A 6⃣-year-old 👦boy has died in a fire that swept through a room he was sleeping in at Baneikrom in the Atwima Mponua District of the Ashanti Region😱

The boy, who was identified as Kwadwo Michael, was said to be sleeping in the room when the fire started at about 11:00 pm on Monday.

A distress call was placed at the Bibiani fire station but fire officers were unable to respond as the fire tender at the station was not functioning😠😞

According to him, residents in the area attacked👊 the fire officers for their inability to respond swiftly to the distress call while blaming the officers for the death of the boy.

To read full article - https://goo.gl/yxAg2j

📲 Get Ghana News on Whatsapp 💬