Seventy-three-year-old Ram Moothilal said both the front and back door - the only two exits out of the house - was set alight by petrol bombs just after midnight Thursday.
He said that if he had not been woken up by the noise of a faulty window, his ill wife, four grandchildren and son would have died in their home.
“I woke up to close the window, but when I looked down the passage I saw a lot of smoke and I knew something was on fire. I woke up my wife and she went to investigate,” he said.
Moothilal’s wife, Sabitha, said the front door was engulfed in flames....
Photo - http://v.duta.us/00wXJQAA
Click here to read more— - http://v.duta.us/GMnuywAA