The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar Wednesday dismissed the alleged $30,000 spent by him to hire a US lobby group to persuade the US Congress to stop the inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari as shameless lies.
He also challenged Buhari to think of even how to defend the 2019 electoral robbery allegedly perpetrated by him.
The Media Adviser to Abubakar, Paul Ibe said this in a statement made available to newsmen in Abuja.
Ibe said, “Atiku to Buhari: Desist From Fabrication Of Shameless Lies, Focus On Defending Your Electoral Heist In Court.
“Former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar dismisses as “total fabrication” the latest allegation instigated by the Buhari campaign that he spent $30,000 to hire a US lobby group to persuade the US Congress to stop the inauguration of President Buhari.
Further, in his reaction to what he calls “shameless lies”, Ibe said, “the latest dirty propaganda against the former Vice President “didn’t come as a surprise to us because lying has so far become their only bragging rights of competence.
Know more: http://v.duta.us/wQuJsQAA